User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- spread information on the site
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source
- use the information of the site for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
User undertakes to:
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author
- do not violate the performance of the site
- do not take actions aimed at misleading other users
- not to post materials of erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the operation of the site unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
- the user is solely responsible for the information they distribute.
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources.
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The agreement is valid indefinitely. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion. When changing the agreement, in some cases, the administration can notify users in a convenient way for it.